Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Form for 9iDS not "running" - webpage doesnt load
Form for 9iDS not "running" - webpage doesnt load [message #79936] Fri, 26 July 2002 13:03 Go to next message
David Clark
When I try to run a newly created form in Oracle 9i Developer Suite Forms Builder an internet explorer page opens up and starts to load but never finishes. Does anybody know how I can fix this problem?
Re: Form for 9iDS not "running" - webpage doesnt load [message #79962 is a reply to message #79936] Mon, 29 July 2002 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ranjith
wat u should do is when u click "run a form in web" a default fmx - test.fmx will be there in the form name text item. find the path where that form is present in u'r system and put u'r starting form in that folder, "fmx", and try now.
all the best
ranjith
Re: Form for 9iDS not "running" - webpage doesnt load [message #84462 is a reply to message #79936] Wed, 17 March 2004 11:49 Go to previous message
ET
I have a problem that after the JInitiator is installed, (Version 1.1.8.10) the web page starts to load but never comes back with the results. This happens on a Windows 2000 proffessional and NT machine, but not on and XP machine. Even if I uninstall the Jinitiator, and it gets successfully re-installed. It just shows a message "Loading Java Applet" with a partial progress bar and never gets any further than that. What is strange is that it works on another Windows 2000 machine.

I also tried version 1.1.8.14 and 1.3.1.9 of the Jinitiator, but the problem is still there.

Any Ideas?
Previous Topic: Hierarchical tree
Next Topic: security issue/shortcut to mmx :
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:14:53 CDT 2024