Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Calling LOV's on Text Item
Calling LOV's on Text Item [message #79667] Mon, 01 July 2002 23:50 Go to next message
Zahid
Hi All,
i attach a lov on a text item.
Note the data block 's data base properties are set to NO.i want that LOV's Displays autometically as i am typing in the text box or LOV's can invoke on my some arrow key or others key.How can i handel all this.
right now when i press a down key on the Text item whom i attached a lov keeps all the text fields blank and on the status bar the fucking records starts increasing any one can tell me the solutions to these problems.
Re: Calling LOV's on Text Item [message #79669 is a reply to message #79667] Tue, 02 July 2002 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Subhash
Function Key 'F9' is for displaying LOV. In the property sheet of the Text Item ,under List of Values set 'validate from list' to 'Yes'
Re: Calling LOV's on Text Item [message #79672 is a reply to message #79667] Tue, 02 July 2002 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zahid
Hi Subhash,
Thanx for ur reply.well my requirement is that when i am on that text field then when i press my desired key then the LOV's invoked.
i told already when i press down key it starts increasing order records on the status bar.
Please if u can give me ur personal hotmail address v will discuss it on messenger.
Waiting for your rpely very badly,
Zahid Rahim
Re: Calling LOV's on Text Item [message #79674 is a reply to message #79667] Tue, 02 July 2002 00:22 Go to previous message
Zahid
Hi Subhash,
Thanx for ur reply.well my requirement is that when i am on that text field then when i press my desired key then the LOV's invoked.
i told already when i press down key it starts increasing order records on the status bar.
Please if u can give me ur personal hotmail address v will discuss it on messenger.
Waiting for your rpely very badly,
Zahid Rahim
Previous Topic: Error while Connection to Oracle
Next Topic: to change cursor style!!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:34:05 CDT 2024