Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » to change cursor style!!!!
to change cursor style!!!! [message #79648] Mon, 01 July 2002 01:59 Go to next message
mani
hai...
how to change the cursor style in forms....i mean busy and back to normal....

Mani
Re: to change cursor style!!!! [message #79650 is a reply to message #79648] Mon, 01 July 2002 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Subhash
Set_application_property(cursor_style,'BUSY')
Set_application_property(cursor_style,'DEFAULT')
Re: to change cursor style!!!! [message #79652 is a reply to message #79648] Mon, 01 July 2002 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mani
HAI SUBHASH...
THANKS A LOT...YOU ARE LIKE DICTIONARY.....SIMPLY GR8.....
MANI
Re: to change cursor style!!!! [message #79656 is a reply to message #79648] Mon, 01 July 2002 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mani
HAI SUBHASH....
I want the message to be displayed on the scroll bar but at the sametime the cursor style should be busy....so am using....

MESSAGE('Adding.Please wait...',no_acknowledge);
Set_application_property(cursor_style,'BUSY');

but the message getting displayed only after the cursor style has changed to default....

can you tell me y it is so???
Mani
Re: to change cursor style!!!! [message #79658 is a reply to message #79648] Mon, 01 July 2002 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mani
HAI SUBHASH....
I want the message to be displayed on the scroll bar but at the sametime the cursor style should be busy....so am using....

but the message getting displayed only after the cursor style has changed to default....

Mani
Re: to change cursor style!!!! [message #79660 is a reply to message #79648] Mon, 01 July 2002 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mani
HAI SUBHASH....

Mani
Re: to change cursor style!!!! [message #79662 is a reply to message #79648] Mon, 01 July 2002 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mani
HAI SUBHASH....

Mani
Re: to change cursor style!!!! [message #79664 is a reply to message #79648] Mon, 01 July 2002 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mani
HAI SUBHASH....

Mani
Re: to change cursor style!!!! [message #79684 is a reply to message #79660] Tue, 02 July 2002 22:05 Go to previous message
Ravi
use 'Synchronize' after your message. I mean your code should be like this :

Synchronize;
Previous Topic: Calling LOV's on Text Item
Next Topic: Re: How to show status bar while the form is running
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:23:35 CDT 2024