Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Urgent!!!!frm-40735 :when-new-form-instance trigger raised unhandled exception.ora -01847Datablock
Urgent!!!!frm-40735 :when-new-form-instance trigger raised unhandled exception.ora -01847Datablock [message #79576] Sat, 22 June 2002 04:07 Go to next message
mani
hai...
i have created one database block using one TABLE (the table name is TCN)to populate data base block am using, execute_query at run time in when new form instance trigger.am getting this frm-40735 error.

But the table name has been changed to TTN with same columns and datatype.

i have changed the 'query data cource name' property to TTN.i dont know whether this will cause error or not??and moreover what is the use of 'Query data source columns' property ????can anyone help me for this????
need it urgently...

Mani
Re: Urgent!!!!frm-40735 :when-new-form-instance trigger raised unhandled exception.ora -01847Datablo [message #79577 is a reply to message #79576] Sat, 22 June 2002 04:33 Go to previous message
Manish
First of all the error 1847 is not releated to what you are thinking. the error meaning is

ORA-01847 day of month must be between 1 and last day of month

Cause: The day of the month listed in a date is invalid for the specified month. The day of the month (DD) must be between 1 and the number of days in that month.

Action: Enter a valid day value for the specified month.

Secondly, if you change the properrty of block query data source name to TTN, it will work. Just check in W-N-F-I trigger what are u writting.
Previous Topic: forms_ddl problem...pls solve
Next Topic: Re: Inserting and using OCX in Forms 6.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:38:29 CDT 2024