Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » EXECUTE_QUERY in pre-form trigger...urgent!!!!!!!
EXECUTE_QUERY in pre-form trigger...urgent!!!!!!! [message #79514] Wed, 19 June 2002 01:08 Go to next message
mani
hai.....
i need to use 'execute query' in pre-form trigger......

i have one data block in my form....whenever the form is loaded the data block should get values by using EXECUTE_QUERY......

i am getting Illegal restricted procedure error in PRE-FORM trigger.........

i need to get rid of this problem.....but the data block should be populated in the form load.....pls help me.....

Thanks in advance
mani
Re: EXECUTE_QUERY in pre-form trigger...urgent!!!!!!! [message #79516 is a reply to message #79514] Wed, 19 June 2002 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Subhash
Try Execute_Trigger in the 'When-new-block-instance' trigger of the Block

Regards
Re: EXECUTE_QUERY in pre-form trigger...urgent!!!!!!! [message #79519 is a reply to message #79514] Wed, 19 June 2002 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mani
hai subash....
thanks for ur reply......but here am disabling or enabling the block items according to some condition.....will it work?????i mean when the form is loaded according to the condition mentioned in the pre-form trigger the block should have fetched data and disabled or enabled according to the condition.....hope you got it...anyway i`ll try this.....

mani
Re: EXECUTE_QUERY in pre-form trigger...urgent!!!!!!! [message #79521 is a reply to message #79514] Wed, 19 June 2002 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mani
hai subash....
thanks for ur reply......but here am disabling or enabling the block items according to some condition.....will it work?????i mean when the form is loaded according to the condition mentioned in the pre-form trigger the block should have fetched data and disabled or enabled according to the condition.....hope you got it...anyway i`ll try this.....

mani
Re: EXECUTE_QUERY in pre-form trigger...urgent!!!!!!! [message #79554 is a reply to message #79514] Fri, 21 June 2002 03:00 Go to previous message
Anu
Use create timer in when_new_form_instance
& run any restricted built_ins in when_timer_expired trigger.or use when_new_form_instance & use execute_query
Previous Topic: for loop inside block
Next Topic: About forms 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:28:28 CDT 2024