Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » help
help [message #79510] Tue, 18 June 2002 12:43 Go to next message
kurien Daniel
I have completed two years of software development diploma course. But now it is been an year and I am still to find a job. Where ever I apply for a job , I am rejected because of lack of experience. How can I get experience without getting a start?

Can anyone help me getting a job. I am very good at SQL and worked hard on developer 6. I hope somebody will help me.

vikas
Hi [message #79524 is a reply to message #79510] Wed, 19 June 2002 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rosey
I know that it's really difficult to get started because I was in your same position last year. What I've started doing is this: I began creating applications for small companies in my area, and used Access or Lotus Notes Databases in the backend.

When I went to interviews, I stated that I am looking for an entry-level position with Oracle as I have database development experience but not with Oracle as the companies I've developed for are small, and Oracle isn't a good investment for them.

People will see that you have database development experience and they will also feel comfort that you are willing to do whatever it takes to get into Oracle.

Also, I live in Canada and in some colleges here, you can apply for courses that just give you 6 months or 1 year of work experience in IT. Check to see if something like that exists where you live.

Good Luck,
Rosey
Re: Hi [message #79525 is a reply to message #79524] Wed, 19 June 2002 12:49 Go to previous message
kurien Daniel
hi Rosey,

i just recived your mail. I was online.I will be very obliged if you can help me a little bit. It will take just five to 10 minutes for replying my questions.I hope you will.

i live in Delhi(India). can you help me making a good
real project? like inventory or Accounting if you know.
thanks.here if you start with data-entry then you simply can't grow and there is no such course where you can learn real world projects.

thanks
vikas
Previous Topic: WHERE Clause
Next Topic: FRM-40403 A calling form has unapplied changes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:21:56 CDT 2024