Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » create a Oracle Forms with API forms
create a Oracle Forms with API forms [message #79447] Tue, 11 June 2002 07:08 Go to next message
zaï
Hi,
I've just joined the forum and haven't used one before - so please forgive me if i do anything wrong.

I'm currently developing an Oracle form with the forms API : i try to understand and know all types of objects in Oracle Forms 6i in order to debug a application or program.
The language used is C _great_ and I'm reading a documentation called "Using Oracle Forms Application Programming Interface (API)". It's not very difficult but there is no info to compile sources, exemples.
I wonder if examples can be inport in Oracle Tools???
Is there tools to develop with API forms?

I know that a *.fmb file gives *.fmx file but i don't know how i can use C exemples present in the documentation.

I don't know that C files generate a *.fmx.

If you have already developped with API forms in C or if you know interesting url, forum... contact me... please

cheers, Zaï from Paris
Re: create a Oracle Forms with API forms [message #79457 is a reply to message #79447] Tue, 11 June 2002 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan Mueller
checkout www.orcl-toolbox.com ... FormsAPI Master is a very good developing framework that exposes the Oracle FormsAPI in a simple PL/SQL style scripting language.

Stefan
Re: create a Oracle Forms with API forms [message #80225 is a reply to message #79447] Tue, 27 August 2002 07:32 Go to previous message
asif saeed
u will create a .exe file and attatch it with
ur form's lib
then include it in ur form
Previous Topic: Call_form Help Urgent please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Next Topic: Re: Reports Page Totals
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:45:15 CDT 2024