Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » master detail form execution problem
master detail form execution problem [message #79096] Tue, 23 April 2002 22:54 Go to next message
rizwan siddiqui
Dear sir/madam
I have a problem in master detail form.I made one master detail form in two tab page,in master, i have
20 columnd and detail 70 columns(Check box)and put the constraint in emp_id of master table and reference in emp_id in detail table.The problem is that when i open the system and insert the data in both tab(ei.master-detail) page then it will work without any erorr ie.insert, query,update etc. But on the next day when i open the system and the same form and execute the query then it will execute the query only master form ie.it does not execute detail form(other tab Page).
I try many times but i did not get solution.
So please tell me this is the problem of system, application or software etc. Kindly send me reply on my email id.
thanks.

rizwan
Re: master detail form execution problem [message #79109 is a reply to message #79096] Thu, 25 April 2002 22:05 Go to previous message
rama krishna
hi,
there may be some problem with ur checkbox.
set this property 'check box mapping of other values' to unchecked and then try executing.....

hope this will work for u...

cheers
ram
Previous Topic: Re: help
Next Topic: Multiple active forms?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:06:12 CDT 2024