Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Creating Stand Alone Forms
Creating Stand Alone Forms [message #79082] Mon, 22 April 2002 11:20 Go to next message
Tyler
Hello,

I have just completed a project and I'm trying to get it stand alone so that I can just install runtime on machines and then run my forms on them without installing forms on every machine. Can you create some sort of export package or something??? All that I've seen so far is that you have to install developer on every machine and compile on every machine and then you can run it on the machine, but this seems much to complicated...there's got to be a way to just have the runtime instead of the whole developer??? Suggestions?

T
Re: Creating Stand Alone Forms [message #79221 is a reply to message #79082] Wed, 15 May 2002 13:19 Go to previous message
Erich Heinemann
If you are using win9x or winNT or win2000 you donīt have to install the developer.
I donīt know the right name of the Installpackage from the Oracleinstaller, but you have to install all your image-Items from your Application, and all compiled files (fmx, plx, mmx etc.) in the Forms-Home-directory.
Make a desktop-Link to the oracle-Forms-runtime like "c:programsorantbinifrun60.exe start.fmx" and set the Working-directory to the path of your compiled files.
Previous Topic: Re: Need help with two versions of Developer
Next Topic: Hard to Read Text Items
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:40:56 CDT 2024