Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Debugger: How to show bind-variables ?
Debugger: How to show bind-variables ? [message #78812] Mon, 18 March 2002 22:38 Go to next message
Laurent Ricci
Hi everybody,

I just would like to know how is it possible to show bind-variables in the forms debugger release 6.0.5.35.3. I tried with the <.show variables> or <.show :my_bind_variable> without success...

Thanks for answers

Laurent
Re: Debugger: How to show bind-variables ? [message #78819 is a reply to message #78812] Tue, 19 March 2002 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pratap kumar tripathy
Description
-----------

Lists the current local variables and parameters that are defined at the current scope location.

Syntax
-------

.SHOW LOCALS
.SHOW PARAMETERS
.SHOW VARIABLES

Keywords and Values
---------------------

LOCALS Specifies all parameters and variables.
PARAMETERS Specifies all parameters.
VARIABLES Specifies all variables.
Re: Debugger: How to show bind-variables ? [message #78822 is a reply to message #78819] Tue, 19 March 2002 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pratap kumar tripathy
if u want to see the system variables then go to object navigator pane of the debugger, click the system variables node , u can find all the system variables like form_status there
Re: Debugger: How to show bind-variables ? [message #78828 is a reply to message #78819] Tue, 19 March 2002 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Ricci
You're right,

It's possible to see the content :SYSTEM.FORM_STATUS bind variable in the debugger in <System Variables>, but how is it possible to see in the debugger the content of a bind variable corresponding to a Text Item defined in a Data Block referenced for example by:

:MY_BLOCK.MY_TEXT_ITEM or :MY_TEXT_ITEM

If you've any idea, let me know...

Laurent
Re: Debugger: How to show bind-variables ? [message #78830 is a reply to message #78819] Tue, 19 March 2002 03:36 Go to previous message
pratap kumar tripathy
go to the module node,click the form node(current form) then click the block and the item , u will find all the items in the block and its value.

hope it helps!!!
Previous Topic: null
Next Topic: Re: null
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:36:12 CDT 2024