Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Help please !!!!- new project in forms 6i
Help please !!!!- new project in forms 6i [message #78413] Thu, 21 February 2002 14:04 Go to next message
Rebecca
Hi,

I just joined my new project and finding it very difficult since I am the only person to work on this project and I have very little experience to handle the project all by myself. All my experience(1 yr) was on the backend programming but this project is extensively forms and reports.

Its order entry and purchase order project. I have about 9 tables and pretty small project. Deadline is 4 weeks.

Can anyone volunteer to give ur phone number where I can reach and ask when I have an immediate problem to be solved? Also, please refer me good books for (forms 6i and reports). I went thru oracle developer(advanced forms and reports) everything bounces back. Its just too complicated to understand. Please refer a book which can help me to complete my project.

I am so desperate.. Please can anyone help me? I am California.

Thank you in advance

Rebecca
Re: Help please !!!!- new project in forms 6i [message #78429 is a reply to message #78413] Sun, 24 February 2002 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tamim
Hi,

Although I am not in California, I can volunteer to help, but it'll have to be through email. Mail me and I can guide you through the process.

Regards
Tamim
Re: Help please !!!!- new project in forms 6i [message #78516 is a reply to message #78429] Wed, 27 February 2002 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Imran
Sorry for the late response. I am an oracle instructor in Pakistan both backend and Frontend. I can help you via email.
if you want to study book for form 6i then there is no good book for forms 6i. The best book is Forms Developer rel 2.1 student guide . you should read this if you want to learn FORMS and REPORTS.
Imran
Re: Help please !!!!- new project in forms 6i [message #79190 is a reply to message #78413] Tue, 14 May 2002 03:30 Go to previous message
Imran Baig
Hi,

Mail me your data model or sql script for the tables. and i will develop this project for you. i will mail you the .FMB files on your e-mail address.

No one will help you more then this. you can feel free to ask me any question regarding your project through my e-mail address.

best of luck

Imran (Pakistan)
Previous Topic: Re: URGENT!!! HOW TO DEPLOY RUNTIME VERSION OF FORMS
Next Topic: Problems with Pentium 4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:31:45 CDT 2024