Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » My fmx do not start
My fmx do not start [message #78354] Fri, 15 February 2002 12:42 Go to next message
Adriana Gutierrez
I have forms 6i in a NT4 SP5, I try to start and run the .fmx (double clikc over the file), but nothing happend, the form donīt display.

what should I do?
Re: My fmx do not start [message #78370 is a reply to message #78354] Sun, 17 February 2002 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pratap kumar tripathy
to run a form use this command

<oracle_home>BINifrun60.EXE form_name userid=scott/tiger

or invoke the form runtime(<oracle_home>BINifrun60.EXE) and follow the instruction
Re: My fmx do not start [message #78978 is a reply to message #78370] Wed, 10 April 2002 08:01 Go to previous message
funkcity
Could be the same as my problem
When we try to run Oracle Forms .fmx files or Reports .rep files by double clicking on them they don't open with the Forms runtime or Report runtime as they should. However this only happens when the .fmx or .rep file is in a directory structure where there is a space in the directory name.

i.e.

O:/Stock Control/123.rep - won't work

O:/Stock_Control/123.rep - will work

Is there a way to set up the Windows assignment to avoid this, or would it be a matter of changing directory names? Is it a bug/unsupported feature in Oracle Forms and Reports as other programs manage this correctly?

Cheers

Neil
Previous Topic: Re: CONVERT .FMX TO .EXE FROM DEVELOPER 6I
Next Topic: PLEASE HELP ME WITH INSERT INTO TRIGGER
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 06:43:54 CDT 2024