Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to find Menu and Forms related information stored in database
How to find Menu and Forms related information stored in database [message #78340] Fri, 15 February 2002 01:36 Go to next message
shashikant
Hi
I want to store Menu module into database instead of file system ,which is i am storing by checking Access options through tool->preferences->access(tab).

But problem is how to find those details in database. I want to know the table names where oracle keeping information About Menu & Form module.

I will appreciate the replies!!!

Shashi
Re: How to find Menu and Forms related information stored in database [message #78343 is a reply to message #78340] Fri, 15 February 2002 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pratap kumar tripathy
hi,

connect as system and use this sql statement it will give u the list of tables

select table_name from user_tables where table_name like '%TOOL%'

cheers
pratap
Re: How to find Menu and Forms related information stored in database [message #78365 is a reply to message #78340] Sun, 17 February 2002 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shashikant
Hi
pratap

Thanx for ur reply...
but still its not showing information in those tables which you r saying TOOL tables....it stores only in tool__modules which is module id ,type etc.
but its not showing me definition of all items which are in menu or forms.....

thanx and regards
shashi
Re: How to find Menu and Forms related information stored in database [message #78373 is a reply to message #78340] Mon, 18 February 2002 02:27 Go to previous message
pratap kumar tripathy
These are the system tables , in which oracle stores the data.see carefully the contains of this.it may be stored as raw data. i am not sure

TOOL__ACCESS
TOOL__LIBRARY
TOOL__MODULE
TOOL__LTEXT
TOOL__LRAW
TOOL__PLSQL
TOOL__COMMENT
TOOL__DEPEND
Previous Topic: Multiple Connection in one application
Next Topic: Data Transfer From Oracle To Mssql using Text file.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:30:55 CDT 2024