Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Cancel Query Mode
Cancel Query Mode [message #78069] Fri, 11 January 2002 00:25 Go to next message
chandrakanth
Hi,

In my form there are 5 buttons (New / Save / Cancel / Query / Execute / Delete / Exit). On query button when pressed <enter-query). But after pressing Query button, if i wanted to do some other things like cancel or insert new records, status bar showing ENTER QUERY that means form is still on query mode.

Pls tell me how to cancel the query mode and bring the form to normal mode.

Chandrakanth
Re: Cancel Query Mode [message #78070 is a reply to message #78069] Fri, 11 January 2002 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shilpa
Type EXIT_FORM in when button pressed trigger to take you to the normal mode if the form is already in enter query mode.

If the form is already in enter query mode then EXIT_FORM will take you out of the query mode. If the form is in normal mode EXIT_FORM will exit the form.
Re: Cancel Query Mode [message #82879 is a reply to message #78070] Sat, 12 July 2003 02:02 Go to previous message
Sun
Suppose, i enter the number then i am populating the values.. then if i exit form, the form is getting cleared and then it is changing the mode.. is there any other alternates..
Previous Topic: List of values
Next Topic: LABELS CHANGE AFTER SETTING THE NLS_LANG
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 01:40:46 CDT 2024