Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » To directly run the oracle report for forms without any interface
To directly run the oracle report for forms without any interface [message #77677] Fri, 02 November 2001 01:33 Go to next message
Ranjit Bisoyi
When i call a report using RUN_PRODUCT From Forms, i want to execute that report directly. But at present, i get the parameter form which needs attention to run the report.
How can i achive to run the report dirictly skipping the parameter form.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: To directly run the oracle report for forms without any interface [message #77679 is a reply to message #77677] Fri, 02 November 2001 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Muhammed Shahzad
Friend,
First u have to pass the value of parameter through form and before calling the report Just write
add_parameter('parameter_name',text_parameter,no);
and then write ur
Run_product................... command.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: To directly run the oracle report for forms without any interface [message #79387 is a reply to message #77677] Wed, 05 June 2002 14:42 Go to previous message
Kenny
I have the same problem and a already have that line of code, I add the parameter before running the product, but doesn't work, Do you have any idea what could it be.
Thanks a lot.
Previous Topic: Oracle Reports 6i
Next Topic: Totaling in form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:00:02 CDT 2024