Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Urgent help required!oracle 9iAS
Urgent help required!oracle 9iAS [message #77071] Tue, 17 August 2004 01:22
jkn
Dear All,

Can you please help me for oracle 9iAS problem? ( I am new to Oracle 9iAS)

Basically, we are facing a problem at the client site for quite a long time.

While doing a party search, the application is losing connection. This is happening only at the time of party search and after running for 4-5 hours after application startup. There are 26781 records in party master.

In the error log I am getting

javax.naming.Namenot foundexception:jdbc/oracleDS not found.

When this application hangs, we need to shut down the services of the application server and restart the same.

Total concurrent users at any point of time is around 15.

================================================================================

This is the datasource.xml file (second one is for name=OracleDS)

<data-source class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource" name="OracleDSRAM" location="jdbc/OracleCoreDS" xa-location="jdbc/xa/OracleXADS" ejb-location="jdbc/OracleDSRAMS" connection-driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" username="ram" password="ram" url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@172.18.34.202:1521:xyz" inactivity-timeout="30000000" connection-retry-interval="1" />

<DIR>
<DIR>

<data-source class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource" name="OracleDS" location="jdbc/OracleCoreDS" xa-location="jdbc/xa/OracleXADS" ejb-location="jdbc/OracleDS" connection-driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" username="IIM_SEC" password="IIM" url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@172.18.34.202:1521:xyz" min-connections="20" max-connections="145" inactivity-timeout="120" connection-retry-interval="1" />
</DIR>

</data-sources>

=============================================================================
</DIR>

can you please let me know why this error is ocuring. We are not able to find any solution for the same.

HOpe you will please revert back.

Thanks

JKN
Previous Topic: Create a Window NT Service to Restart OC4J Instance
Next Topic: Urgent!application hangs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:08:07 CDT 2024