Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Web Forms error
Web Forms error [message #76789] Mon, 25 August 2003 07:58 Go to next message
andy
I've installed Oracle9iAS - Infrastructure and Business Intelligence and Forms. I'm trying to run the
test form from my Internet Explorer 5.0 browser, and I reseive window with this error:

"Error opening Oracle*Terminal file fmrweb"

Help me, please. I don't know what to do.
Re: Web Forms error [message #76790 is a reply to message #76789] Sun, 31 August 2003 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bansak Kerdchairit
Dear Andy,

I have same problem with you but I tried to do by enter port no. 7780 OK. I can run test form.
My new problem is I test by create new form with database, after run it and input login name, password and database name, I got some error. If you can run database form with 9iAS please reply me may be you can help me
Re: Web Forms error [message #76793 is a reply to message #76790] Thu, 04 September 2003 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andy
Hello,

I can run forms with database connections. I have old forms (6.0), which use database, and to run them on Web I simply recompile them with the Forms Compiler (it comes with Oracle9iAS R2 - as part of Business Intelligence and Forms) and then run then in my browser (IE 5.0). I input login name, password and database name, and the form successfully appears! Tell me what the error you've got I'll try to help you.
Re: Web Forms error [message #76795 is a reply to message #76793] Thu, 04 September 2003 10:17 Go to previous message
Bansak Kerdchairit
Dear Andy,

If I install Oracle Developer9i on pc no.1 (win2000 pro)and install Oracle database9i on pc no.2 (win2000 server) Ok. I can run database form in IE6.

If I install Oracle Developer9i on pc no.1 (win2000 pro) and install Oracle database9i on pc no.2 (win2000 server) and install Oracle 9iAS on pc no.3 (win2000 pro) I can run test form with test.fmx (from oracle) the test.fmx is only show text screen and not connect to database, I copy my form that create in pc no.1 to pc.no3 same directory that keep test.fmx when I run it from menu 'Run a form on the web', form prompt me enter login, password and database name. after enter them, it show error message 'ora-12638 Credential Retrieveal failed' I don't know how to do. please help me.

I can use sqlplus from pc no.3 connect to database on pc no.2

Thanks for your assist.
Previous Topic: Help with clausule where!!!
Next Topic: Webform Data Validation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:52:03 CDT 2024