Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » How to get my PSP pages to work?
How to get my PSP pages to work? [message #76645] Tue, 04 March 2003 22:11 Go to next message
Mike Bronowicki
Hi,
Im learning pl/sql and have started some PSP as well. Im trying to practice some of the material I'm covering in an O'reilly book, but I haven't been able to get my psp pages to work. The HTTPServer service is started and I'v configured a dafault DAD named 'simpledad'. Compiled the psp file using:
loadpsp -replace -user name/pass show_time.psp

but when I try to access
http://(my hostname)/pls/simledad/show_time

I recieve:
Service Temporarily Unavailable

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: How to get my PSP pages to work? [message #76698 is a reply to message #76645] Mon, 05 May 2003 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kalpa
Did u give access to your psp page??

Once you have your PSP page ready adn loaded in the database.. you should go to THE SQL PLUS and give access to those pages..

GRANT EXECUTE ON HELLO TO PUBLIC;

Also, when u do the loadpsp, you should be loading the procedure and not the psp page..

so try,
loadpsp -replace -user name/pass show_time

instead of
loadpsp -replace -user name/pass show_time.psp

Hope this helps!
-Kalpa
Re: How to get my PSP pages to work? [message #76734 is a reply to message #76698] Tue, 03 June 2003 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Beanland
When I use the loadpsp...filename format that you show, I get an error that it cannot find the file.

To get the .psp file to compile, I have to use the .psp extension.

However,....having done all that, I still get the Service Temporarily Unavailable error. I've traced this to Error code 12638-which indicates that the server cannot retrieve the user's credentials and therefore cannot establish a DB connection.
Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael
Re: How to get my PSP pages to work? [message #76787 is a reply to message #76734] Mon, 18 August 2003 13:41 Go to previous message
Leonard
use it like this

loadpsp -user username/password@databasename -replace userfile.psp
Previous Topic: 9i AS Installation
Next Topic: Error opening Oracle*Terminal file fmrweb
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:45:36 CDT 2024