Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » About OC4J question...
About OC4J question... [message #76384] Mon, 29 April 2002 18:31 Go to next message
Eddie
Hi,

I am trying to develop an application using JDeveloper and OC4J as the app server. When I try to deploy some beans(ejb) to the app server, it works properly when the first time after the oc4j starts up. But when I try to modify something for the beans, compile it and deploy it again, sometimes it can't be deployed and holding in the status "Invoking Oracle9iAS admin tool..." for a long time. However, when I try to shutdown the oc4j (actually I can shutdown the oc4j at this moment by using the admin.jar, I have to close the terminal window to end the process) and restart again, my beans are deployed properly. This happens especially after I run the application with exception throws. So I would like to ask is there any settings for the oc4j that can tune up the server for dealing this? or is there any mistake for my ejbs?

P.S. My working platform is windows 2000

Thanks and waiting for your helpful answer. :)

Eddie.
Re: About OC4J question... [message #76415 is a reply to message #76384] Mon, 10 June 2002 16:41 Go to previous message
Joe
the same question above.
Previous Topic: How can i make a trigger using a date?
Next Topic: How to view procedures created in Pl/Sql thru browser
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:11:09 CDT 2024