Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Custom EBS Form HANG (EBS R12 , FORM 10G )
Custom EBS Form HANG [message #668063] Sat, 03 February 2018 00:59 Go to next message
annu-agi

Dear Experts

We have develop 1 custom form on EBS and behavior is surprising . This form is using on different location across the country but it hangs only on two of location of 1 operating unit. i checked all my queries, indexes and other parameters but cant find any solutions. Please guide me parameters of consideration and how can i sort out where the problem is .

List of problem occurs

* when user clink any on field first time it takes almost 10-15 min to jump over next field.
* when user go into query first time, it takes almost 10-15
* when user want to exit form

some of procedure besides buttons also take time .

and that is only happen with specific users of specific operating units. although these users are also data entry in other operating units they dont report any problem.

Need guidance to get myself out of this problem

regards

Anwer
Re: Custom EBS Form HANG [message #668090 is a reply to message #668063] Mon, 05 February 2018 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
Are the users having the problems in different physical locations to the others?
And are all the users in those locations having the issue?

If so I would suspect network problems.
Re: Custom EBS Form HANG [message #668113 is a reply to message #668090] Wed, 07 February 2018 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
annu-agi

no its not like that , even if i logged in that problematic use at my premises, it causes error. By the way I already check the network performance and parameters and Network isn't a issue, If it is so then why don't it cause problem with other operating unit users at the same location. This is something within that operation unit.

regards

Anwer Ali
'
Re: Custom EBS Form HANG [message #668118 is a reply to message #668113] Wed, 07 February 2018 13:00 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What exactly is
- location (is it a building, country (like India, China, ...), ...)?
- operating unit (is it a room in a building, a building, personal computer, Oracle schema, ...)?

[Updated on: Wed, 07 February 2018 13:00]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: call dll from oracle 6i
Next Topic: ORA_FFI PROBLEM & DLL file written in C (merged)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:19:26 CDT 2024