Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » List Item enable dynamical based check box select (Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.1.0.6.0 - 64bit Production,windows 07,form 6i)
List Item enable dynamical based check box select [message #660616] Wed, 22 February 2017 12:04 Go to next message
Shaik12
Hi,

I am using form 6i and new oracle form development i have one requirement
list_item values yes,no,partial
avalibilty column any number
check box cloumn
These are database columns when i query the form fetch multi records under that one record list_item vaule yes and quantity 20 and along tick checkbox.
when user select next record change the values of list_item->yes and perviews record value should be no and uncheck check box dynamicaly and not able to modified the quantity column. in all columns only one record is yes remaing all are no.
if user select the list_item partial value then able to modified the quantity column and also number of
records are partial and editable in quantity column
if yes and no quanttiy column not editable else pratial editable.colud you please help on this requirement.

plase help me

Thanks&Regards,
Shaiks.

/forum/fa/13458/0/

[mod-edit: image inserted into message body by bb]

[Updated on: Thu, 23 February 2017 21:01] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: List Item enable dynamical based check box select [message #660617 is a reply to message #660616] Wed, 22 February 2017 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joy_division
Raheman shaik wrote on Wed, 22 February 2017 13:04
Hi,

I am using form 6i and new oracle form development i have one requirement
check box cloumn
These are database columns when i query the form fetch multi records under that one record list_item vaule yes and quantity 20 and along tick checkbox.
when user select next record change the values of list_item->yes and perviews record value should be no and uncheck check box dynamicaly and not able to modified the quantity column. in all columns only one record is yes remaing all are no.
if user select the list_item partial value then able to modified the quantity column and also number of
records are partial and editable in quantity column
if yes and no quanttiy column not editable else pratial editable.colud you please help on this requirement.

You'll have to be more clear, at least for me. Use proper punctuation, spelling and grammar, because I really have no idea what you are asking.

For example:
Quote:

check box cloumn
This is gibberish.
Re: List Item enable dynamical based check box select [message #660678 is a reply to message #660617] Fri, 24 February 2017 05:21 Go to previous message
azamkhan
Dear Friend I am unable to understand what you want to do? Clarity required.
Previous Topic: ORACLE FORMS PERFORMANCE ISSUE
Next Topic: Problems with icons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:12:36 CDT 2024