Home » Other » Client Tools » SQL Worksheet toolbar missing in newly installed SQL Developer (SQL Developer 4.1.3 Windows 10 64 bit)
SQL Worksheet toolbar missing in newly installed SQL Developer [message #653104] Mon, 27 June 2016 16:53 Go to next message
sadhya
Sad Help please. I just installed SQL Developer. Connected to my Application Express DB. I have the SQL Worksheet - with the Worksheet and Query Builder tabs. However, the SQL Worksheet toolbar - which should be under the Worksheet tab - is missing. I've searched, read and clicked for hours. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And, THANK YOU!. /forum/fa/13177/0/
Re: SQL Worksheet toolbar missing in newly installed SQL Developer [message #653105 is a reply to message #653104] Mon, 27 June 2016 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Barbara Boehmer
I assume that you mean that it is grayed out, rather than that you don't have it. Try typing something in the worksheet, like:

select * from dual;

and see if the grayed out icons are then colored.
icon14.gif  Re: SQL Worksheet toolbar missing in newly installed SQL Developer [message #653182 is a reply to message #653105] Tue, 28 June 2016 10:35 Go to previous message
sadhya
Oh my goodness, Thank you!!!! I was looking for an additional toolbar beneath the query window not above! Oy. Thank you!! Shocked
Laughing Embarassed
Previous Topic: No scheduler option available in sql developer
Next Topic: access violation error in toad
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:24:36 CDT 2024