Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Systems of T.I. (WINDOWS 7 / ORACLE 11G / ORACLE FORMS 6I)
icon4.gif  Systems of T.I. [message #643702] Thu, 15 October 2015 15:25 Go to next message
xebec
Good Afternoon my dear friends.
I will like to develop a simple form.
First;
My simple Form with a Especial Button Embarassed

This buttom will do:
* Insert into a table a simple data.
* Then this button will take a PRINT SCREEN and save it automatically in a static file (address. Example: C:\Demo)

Another especial thing is... Is it possible to save the IP ADDRESS from the person who click in the button ? - in the Insert ...

I will apreciate all your answers plz.

Thanks all of you.

Re: Systems of T.I. [message #643706 is a reply to message #643702] Thu, 15 October 2015 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
xebec wrote on Thu, 15 October 2015 13:25
Good Afternoon my dear friends.
I will like to develop a simple form.
First;
My simple Form with a Especial Button Embarassed

This buttom will do:
* Insert into a table a simple data.
* Then this button will take a PRINT SCREEN and save it automatically in a static file (address. Example: C:\Demo)

Another especial thing is... Is it possible to save the IP ADDRESS from the person who click in the button ? - in the Insert ...

I will apreciate all your answers plz.

Thanks all of you.

In a 3-tier application, the database server is far removed from the end user clicking the button.

EndUser<=>browser<=>WebServer<=>ApplicationServer<=>DatabaseServer

The application MUST be coded to obtain the IP# from the Webserver; otherwise IP# not available at DB Serer.

Does Application utilize Connection Pooling?
Re: Systems of T.I. [message #643821 is a reply to message #643706] Mon, 19 October 2015 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
Your subject line indicates you will be using Forms 6i. If this is true, is your Forms app deployed as a traditional Client/Server mode or in a Web Deployed mode? Which mode you will use dictates how to do what you want to do.

[Updated on: Mon, 19 October 2015 09:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Systems of T.I. [message #643823 is a reply to message #643821] Mon, 19 October 2015 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xebec
What I want to do is:

The user click on button send.
The button send will do :

1.- Take a Print Screen of the Descktop.
2.- The Print Screen will be saved in a especific file.
3.- The button will do a INSERT STATEMENT (SQL)
The Insert is :
User + IP address from the computer with did clic on the button +
add the Print Screen with its Taked aat the same time when the user click on it (on the button) +

To be Honest;
The only what I know HOW TO DO IT, its : catch the user.

For this reason I'm here.

Please anyone here, knows HOW TO DO:
Catch the IP address from the computer with did clic on the button.
Get a Print Screen with its Taked at the same time when the user click on it (on the button), then save it in a especific file.
Re: Systems of T.I. [message #643832 is a reply to message #643823] Mon, 19 October 2015 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
>The only what I know HOW TO DO IT, its : catch the user.

do you know how to answer questions asked of you?

can you post code that constructed the form containing the Especial button?

is form webform?
if form client/server form?
Re: Systems of T.I. [message #643836 is a reply to message #643823] Mon, 19 October 2015 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
If I understand this correctly, you want to capture an image of the user's screen when he clicks that button. Wow! That would be the most horrific virus I've heard of for a long time. I like it, though: I send you the form, you click, and I get to see everything you happen to have open. Fortunately, it is impossible. Forms are viewed by the Forms viewing applet, which is written in Java. Java security absolutely forbids invoking any sort of code that could do that.
If you can describe why you want to do this, perhaps someone can come up with a suggestion. But a screen grab is not going to work.
Re: Systems of T.I. [message #643839 is a reply to message #643836] Mon, 19 October 2015 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xebec
I need to do a Systems of T.I (Tecnology Information)
Kind of Help Desk System.
But for me it's going to help both parts: Users and Development people or Support people.
The user will click on the button and then , they (normal users) will send a little message.
(on the INSERT) to one table.
At the same time, the form will take a print screen and save it automatically with username||sysdate in an especific file (directory).

Then I will do another form, that send automatically email each minute, from this table, with the insert.
Also , I don't know how I will have to do, but It will be attached with the print screen.

Any idea plz.
Re: Systems of T.I. [message #643847 is a reply to message #643839] Tue, 20 October 2015 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
Well as John says - screen grabs aren't going to happen, so you need to rethink your design so you don't need them.
Re: Systems of T.I. [message #643943 is a reply to message #643847] Thu, 22 October 2015 11:37 Go to previous message
xebec
What a pity... Sad
Good Idea , but language programming could'nt be.

My boss told me ; if oracle forms 6.i can't do it, Use C# (WinForm) + Oracle DataBase.

Thanks Everybody by your opinions.

Have a good day! Very Happy

Previous Topic: Global temporary table
Next Topic: How to Secure FMX files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:29:14 CDT 2024