Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to Restrict user to close window in forms 10g
How to Restrict user to close window in forms 10g [message #637202] Tue, 12 May 2015 11:17 Go to next message
qanita786
How to Restrict user to close window in forms 10g for example we can restrict user to close window in forms 6i using this command in forms shortcut usesdi=yes

Regards

Re: How to Restrict user to close window in forms 10g [message #637302 is a reply to message #637202] Thu, 14 May 2015 09:37 Go to previous message
CraigB
Do you want to restrict closing the window using the [X] button in the top right of the window of your Applet window to force the user to exit the program correctly, or are you talking about preventing them from closing a Canvas Window?

If the Canvas window - you can just change the "Close Allowed" property of the Windows object to NO.

If the Applet window - I don't believe there is a way to prevent this. I know that you can modify the html file that starts your Forms app to close the browser window when you exit the Forms app, but I don't know if there is a way to disable closing the window. For this, we've always just "Educated" our user not to do this. Smile

Craig...
Previous Topic: how to avoid wild card being entered in a number data type
Next Topic: Unable to change the color Bill To address in customer form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:44:26 CDT 2024