Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Get Error Number and Error Message printed to text file raised from oracle reports (Oracle reports10g)
Get Error Number and Error Message printed to text file raised from oracle reports [message #630073] Fri, 19 December 2014 11:15 Go to next message
PawanKr
I am new to oracle reports and created one report. I am calling my report from shell script using SRW.RUN_REPORT. What I want is to write an error message to a particular text file when occurs in oracle report.
For example- On executing a report if 'Numeric or value error' occurs then I want to print that error number and error message to a particular text file.
So any error or exception that occurs on executing a report needs to be printed to a text file.
Re: Get Error Number and Error Message printed to text file raised from oracle reports [message #630247 is a reply to message #630073] Tue, 23 December 2014 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PawanKr
Is nobody can answer this question??
Re: Get Error Number and Error Message printed to text file raised from oracle reports [message #630248 is a reply to message #630247] Tue, 23 December 2014 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Apparently not. Either because they don't know the answer (that would be me), or - if they do know it, they didn't see your question (note that some people are on vacation during this time of year), or they don't have time to answer it, or ... who knows what else.

If you're in a hurry, consider hiring a consultant or contacting Oracle Support.
Re: Get Error Number and Error Message printed to text file raised from oracle reports [message #630441 is a reply to message #630248] Sun, 28 December 2014 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PawanKr
Is it possible to contact oracle support for such queries?
If it is, how to do it?
Re: Get Error Number and Error Message printed to text file raised from oracle reports [message #630442 is a reply to message #630441] Sun, 28 December 2014 08:50 Go to previous message
BlackSwan
http://support.oracle.com
Previous Topic: I need help to make a report in excel format
Next Topic: Reports migration 10 to 11g - style sheets formatting and pagination issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:33:14 CDT 2024