Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » about browser validation (oracle forms 10g)
about browser validation [message #629491] Tue, 09 December 2014 15:55 Go to next message
palpali
Hallo all..
I am new here.

I would like to share regarding my problem about oracle forms 10g,
well, I have Windows7 32-bit OS, IE-version 11 and JAVA -version 8
and i have installed oracle forms 10g.

when i run my forms, it will open IE browser and show me the error and could not run my programm.

Failed to validate certificate.
The application will not be executed

Name: oracle.forms.engine.Main

I don't know where should i post this question, sorry if i am in wrong place, but please let me know where i can get help on this regards..:/ I hope for your help
thank you
regards.
Re: about browser validation [message #629499 is a reply to message #629491] Wed, 10 December 2014 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
See whether this walkthrough helps.
Re: about browser validation [message #629541 is a reply to message #629499] Wed, 10 December 2014 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
You have three major issues. First, Oracle Forms 10g is no longer supported by Oracle. The product has been retired. Second, Forms 10g is not certified with Internet Explorer 11 - currently, no versions of Forms are certified with this browser. Lastly, Forms 10g is not certified for use with Java 8.

If you are just starting out with Oracle Forms, I recommend you move up to the latest supported version - Forms 11g Release 2.

If this is the version your company uses, then the steps Littlefoot gave you a link for may help since you are dealing with an "Untrusted" certificate and enhanced Java Security in Java 8.

Craig...
Re: about browser validation [message #629555 is a reply to message #629541] Wed, 10 December 2014 14:21 Go to previous message
palpali
Hi Littlefoot..
Thankx for your reply but it does not help me to solve my problem.. but thankx anyway.. do you have any idea please?

Yes, CraigB, i use the same in my company too thats why, i have tried to install the same in my laptop but i getting this problem.. i don't know how can i solve it..:/ can you please give me some more idea to solve this problem please, though you recommended me to install 11g.
Previous Topic: form session
Next Topic: Developer crashed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:47:16 CDT 2024