Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » What version of Oracle forms am i running (merged) (Oracle forms)
What version of Oracle forms am i running (merged) [message #629380] Mon, 08 December 2014 05:20 Go to next message
brown_zzz
Can anyone tell me what version of Oracle forms I am running?

When running them in Internet Explorer 11 there is no menu option with "help" or "about".

The forms are edited in windows forms builder Version 10.1.2.0.2, saved as .fmb files and copied to a linux system where they are compiled using /opt/oracle/oracleIDS/bin/frmcmp.sh
I cannot tell what version of compiler frmcmp.sh is. There is no help option or version number when viewing or running the file.

If I run sqlplus from the same directory it says: SQL*Plus: Release 10.1.0.5.0 when starting. Is there an equivalent to find out the forms version?

Please help!
Re: What version of Oracle forms am i running (merged) [message #629401 is a reply to message #629380] Mon, 08 December 2014 08:42 Go to previous message
joy_division
When you run frmcmp.sh, the first line outputted is the version.
Previous Topic: Forms works differently when calling Database package from oracle forms 10g
Next Topic: Trim functionality in Oracle forms 10g
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:22:34 CDT 2024