Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Canvas (Oracle forms 10g)
Canvas [message #625481] Wed, 08 October 2014 16:19 Go to next message
thelearner
Hi,
I have oracle standard form. by using that standard oracle form I am trying to create custom form.
my doubt is in form builder tab canvas is showing empty, While running the form it showing the fields.

stacked canvas created separately and linked to the tab page.

Can any one tell me how to do this....

• Attachment: canvas.pdf
    (Size: 325.74KB, Downloaded 1532 times)
Re: Canvas [message #625490 is a reply to message #625481] Thu, 09 October 2014 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
"Standard" and "Custom" sounds like Oracle Apps. Is that so? If YES, I can't answer your question as I don't know that software product. However, reading discussions on the forum, I learnt that Apps. forms behave somewhat differently than "normal" Oracle forms.

Anyway: if I correctly understood your question, I have no idea why would anyone create empty tab canvas and additional stacked canvas which, actually, contains items and, finally, display stacked canvas on top of the tab canvas. Maybe there is a reason for doing it that way; it's just me who doesn't see any sense in it.

If it was me, I'd create a tab canvas and put items directly on it.
Re: Canvas [message #625546 is a reply to message #625490] Thu, 09 October 2014 16:14 Go to previous message
mughals_king
download this example .FMB you can see how tab and stack canvases is working and feel free to ask any further question.

Regard
Mughal
Previous Topic: Need to insert text value into a text field on current cursor position
Next Topic: Exception NO_DATA_FOUND
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:54:33 CDT 2024