Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Banner and BDMS ERP
Banner and BDMS ERP [message #623143] Fri, 05 September 2014 02:49 Go to next message
it_me24
Hello Everyone

My company is implementing Banner ERP soon, and i have been asked to prepare myself and provide suppport to Banner workflow and BDMS.

To be honest I heard this "Banner and BDMS" first time, Though I have been into oracle as core dba for over 6 years now.

I'm currently working as a core oracle dba.

My concern is if someone has or is working on Banner or BDMS, Please share the docs, or some good links.

I have already googled and got some links, I would highly appreciate any efforts or suggestions in my way. Smile

Following were the points given to me for the preparation.

- Banner Healthcheck
- Migration of Banner database.
- Knowledge of banner workflow and BDMS
- Plan test and maintain backup and recovery procedures.

Thanks very much in advance.
Re: Banner and BDMS ERP [message #623276 is a reply to message #623143] Sun, 07 September 2014 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it_me24
Appreciate if someone can help on this
Re: Banner and BDMS ERP [message #623284 is a reply to message #623276] Mon, 08 September 2014 00:19 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
If you review our Oracle Apps. forum topic list, you'll see that not many questions have been answered. The fact is: OraFAQ lacks in experienced Apps. people so you might not get the answer at all, or you'll have to wait (indefinitely) for the answer, or - rarely & if you're extremely lucky - get the answer rather soon.

Consider asking for help elsewhere (such as OTN forums).
Previous Topic: Need API to disqualify bids
Next Topic: AME Approval based on Absence type
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:06:56 CDT 2024