Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Cant able to display the content of oracle forms
Cant able to display the content of oracle forms [message #621874] Tue, 19 August 2014 06:08 Go to next message
sudhirkolla89@gmail.com
Hello Every one.
I am new to Oracle forms and reports.
I installed oracle developer suite 10g and oracle DB 10g in my system.
I am able to create a form but am not able to view it in my web browser.
It showing me a error like "Plug in is needed to display the content"
I am using jdk7 and win8.1 pro..
I am attaching error message along with this post.
How to fix this problem??
  • Attachment: error.jpg
    (Size: 78.47KB, Downloaded 899 times)
Re: Cant able to display the content of oracle forms [message #621895 is a reply to message #621874] Tue, 19 August 2014 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
When Oracle Developer Suite (ODS) 10g (Forms/Reports) was released, the Oracle Jinitiator (Jinit) was the preferred Java Runtime Environment (JRE) so the ODS was defaulted to use Jinit. In order to use JRE 1.7 you have to modify the Forms Runtime configuration to use a different JRE. Take a look at this article on https://sites.google.com/site/craigsoraclestuff/oracle-forms---how-to-s/forms-how-to-configure-forms-builder-to-run-forms-locally. It explains what is needed to enable you to run a Form from the Forms Builder. At the time this article was written, Java 1.6.0_22 was the current version. Therefore, where ever the article refers to Java 1.6.0_22 you will need to substitute the version you have installed.

Hope this helps,
Craig Cool ....
Re: Cant able to display the content of oracle forms [message #621912 is a reply to message #621895] Tue, 19 August 2014 10:29 Go to previous message
sudhirkolla89@gmail.com
Thank you very much for sharing the link. Smile
Previous Topic: frm-92100 your connection to the server was interrupted.
Next Topic: Hierarchical tree in form 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:41:31 CDT 2024