Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Our client PCs in WID network can't access our server (Oracle Lunix 5.8)
Our client PCs in WID network can't access our server [message #610011] Sun, 16 March 2014 03:05 Go to next message
alaa_fouad2004
Dear
I made upgrade for our application operation system through these steps
- take a backup from the application
- make new installation for the OS using 5.8
- and configure the server (Install the RPMs and adjust the Kernel and hosts file and the security file)
- and back the backup to the sever
- start the application

the application now is running will with all users which using our internal network in the same building they can access the Oracle application normal, but all users which use the WID network can't access our Oracle application.

when I asked our team here they said that there is a configuration in our application server to allow the remote users to access the server .

Really I don't know what this configuration and what is the type of it.
Please help me is you can

My Regards
Alaa Fouad
Re: Our client PCs in WID network can't access our server [message #610013 is a reply to message #610011] Sun, 16 March 2014 08:12 Go to previous message
John Watson
I do not know what a "WID network" is. But if you mean the situation where users see the name and address of a firewall router which forwards requests to your EBS server, then you need to set the s_webentryhost, s_webentrydomain, and s_login_page configuration values to the external name that the users see and run autoconfig to propagate the settings to the web tier.
Previous Topic: FA : How to setup to calculate depreciation by days for the first period remain life by month even
Next Topic: Many to Many to Intercompany Journals has failed while posting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:40:36 CDT 2024