Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » update supplier name
update supplier name [message #589203] Wed, 03 July 2013 05:28 Go to next message
hany_marawan
hello,
we create supplier as an employee, i.e read the employee name from the HR module.
after that we found that the name of the employee wrong, so we updated it in the HR module.
when we working in AP the old name still appears.
we tried to update the name in the AP but we found that the name is dimmed.
who we cane update the supplier name?.

reagrds
Re: update supplier name [message #589585 is a reply to message #589203] Tue, 09 July 2013 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hany_marawan
No one can help us.
Re: update supplier name [message #589589 is a reply to message #589585] Tue, 09 July 2013 00:57 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I can only repeat what I previously said to someone else - unfortunately, it seems that noone of regular members knows Oracle Apps. and most questions remain unanswered. There are people who know that software product, but visit our forum from time to time. Therefore, you need to be patient or search for help elsewhere (OTN forums, for example).
Previous Topic: procedure for send/receive/reject/display notifications in oracle apps workflow
Next Topic: Workflow Notification Mailer started with error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:29:46 CDT 2024