Home » Other » Training & Certification » Study Guide for 1Z0-117: SQL Tuning Expert -- Looking for a Reviewer
Study Guide for 1Z0-117: SQL Tuning Expert -- Looking for a Reviewer [message #579110] Thu, 07 March 2013 15:38 Go to next message
matthewmorris68

I have just about completed the next study guide in my Oracle Certification Prep series for this exam. I expect to have it completed by the middle of next week. The test itself is in post-beta review but should go production within two or three weeks. I would like to send a pre-release of my study guide to a small number of Oracle professionals who are very skilled with Oracle SQL in return for feedback on it. For any who provide me with significant feedback on the book: suggestions, errata, typos, etc. before I publish, I'll be happy to add your name to the flyleaf as a Technical Editor.

If you are not proficient with Oracle SQL and can demonstrate experience and credentials to verify this, please don't reply just because you would really like a free book. I'm interested in finding 2-4 people with several years of Oracle experience, and preferably with existing certifications (11G OCP DBA, SQL Expert, Performance Tuning Certified Expert, etc.)

Please PM me if you are interested, along with your credentials. Thank you.

Matthew Morris
www.oraclecertificationprep.com
Re: Study Guide for 1Z0-117: SQL Tuning Expert -- Looking for a Reviewer [message #579889 is a reply to message #579110] Sat, 16 March 2013 10:15 Go to previous message
matthewmorris68

Update: My needs for technical reviewers have been met. Thank you to those that have replied. The exam went into production on Friday, March 15th. I hope (and plan) to have the guide published around the end of March.
Previous Topic: Oracle Certification Expiry
Next Topic: I am new in Oracle DBA field.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:28:31 CDT 2024