Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Concurrent Performance tinning (R12.1.2)
Concurrent Performance tinning [message #577241] Wed, 13 February 2013 12:14 Go to next message
MoonRacker
Hi,

I am currently in the process of reviewing over 1000 concurrent request and report at work. I have a delivery target of end next week

I am hoping for some help in the approach to take to achieve this objective.

What are the performance monitor metrics and performance turning can I employ to deliver a robust environment.

All suggestion will be fully appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Concurrent Performance tinning [message #577256 is a reply to message #577241] Wed, 13 February 2013 15:09 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
No idea, sorry - I don't know software you use/review.

However, reviewing that much "concurrent requests" (whatever they are) and reports in 10 days means that you'd have to review an average of 100 of them a day. Suppose you work 10 hours daily, that would make 10 concurrent requests and reports in an hour. 6 minutes for each of them. That's barely enough to, for example, open a report and look at query it uses and layout it produces. Delivering a robust environment means what exactly? Fixing these concurrent requests and reports, tuning them? You have at most 4-5 minutes per unit you review.

Huh, that sounds like hell of a job. Poor you.
Previous Topic: Equivalent of AR_POSTING_CONTROL table in R12
Next Topic: Help required in Linking cutomer bank accounts and Invoice tables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:03:41 CDT 2024