Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Many graphs in a repeating frame (report 10g)
Many graphs in a repeating frame [message #557075] Fri, 08 June 2012 11:39 Go to next message
msalvat
Hi, I have a graph inside a repeating frame, but every time a run the report, it doesn't bring me all de graph, generally skip the last one, for example i show one graph per location but never show me the last ones. What can i do? If I ask 4 location, it bring me 3, if I ask 5 it bring me 4.
Re: Many graphs in a repeating frame [message #557095 is a reply to message #557075] Fri, 08 June 2012 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:
If I ask 4 location, it bring me 3

How do you "ask" that?
Re: Many graphs in a repeating frame [message #557141 is a reply to message #557095] Sat, 09 June 2012 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
msalvat
Hi, I made many test to try to know what was the problem, then I realize that wasn't in the data, because I filtered with a "in" in the column "location" (then I knew that by any reasson the repeating frame didnt show me the last location ). In my original query I dont have that "in" because I need all the locations and I used in the repeating frame, because I need one graph by each location. Thanks
Re: Many graphs in a repeating frame [message #557308 is a reply to message #557141] Mon, 11 June 2012 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I have difficulties in trying to imagine what you did.

Therefore, I made up my own example - I created a report. Using a wizard, I created a layout based on
-- Q1
select deptno
from dept
where deptno < :par_deptno
and stretched it so that it could contain another object - a chart.
Then I manually added another query (Q2):
-- Q2
select deptno, ename, sal
from emp

I linked these two queries by the DEPTNO column and let the wizard create a chart within the Q1's repeating frame. I ran it, and - depending on PAR_DEPTNO values, it created as many charts within the repeating frame as I expected. This is how the layout looks like for PAR_DEPTNO = 30 (a little bit tiny, sorry for that - above are salaries in department 10, below are employees in department 20):

/forum/fa/10240/0/

If you could create a similar example, it would be easier to detect what is going on.
  • Attachment: chart_1.jpg
    (Size: 9.88KB, Downloaded 1763 times)
Re: Many graphs in a repeating frame [message #557408 is a reply to message #557308] Tue, 12 June 2012 08:47 Go to previous message
msalvat
Hi, I did it in a different way but I try like you show me in your example and it work !!! Thank you very much !!!
Previous Topic: Through report hyperlink can we see report output in a separate browser window.
Next Topic: Viewing Report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:03:51 CDT 2024