Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA Interview Questions - 4th Edition launched (Oracle 11g, Oracle 10g, Oracle 9i, Oracle 8i)
Oracle DBA Interview Questions - 4th Edition launched [message #548635] Fri, 23 March 2012 12:17 Go to next message
giteshtrivedi

Hi Friends,

My new book 4th edition of Oracle DBA Interview Questions has been launched yesterday by Kendba.com.

This book is very useful for all Oracle DBAs as quick ready reference as well as real time scenario based Oracle Interview Questions answers with explanation.

During my 15 years career, I have seen lots candidate knows good Oracle but due to lack of experience and self confidence they are unable to get good opportunity. Lots of my students complained me about this issue. Due to this reason, I published a book of Oracle DBA Interview Questions before 2 years back. After successful of 3 editions, I got lots of suggestions, queries, and recommendations of new topic involvement. I have tried to include all required topics and new questions in this latest edition (4th).

Sample chapters and more details are available on kendba.com's official site.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks and regards,
Gitesh
Re: Oracle DBA Interview Questions - 4th Edition launched [message #554981 is a reply to message #548635] Sun, 20 May 2012 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
viveksahai2531
Thanks Gitesh but where could we get this book in bangalore. Is it available in book stores or we have to order it online?
please reply soon
Re: Oracle DBA Interview Questions - 4th Edition launched [message #561416 is a reply to message #548635] Sun, 22 July 2012 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sredhar

Hi Gitesh,

I am searching for this book to buy in online, but i couldnot find anywhere could you please share me the link where i can orader your book.

Regards,
Sredhar
Re: Oracle DBA Interview Questions - 4th Edition launched [message #561419 is a reply to message #561416] Sun, 22 July 2012 05:33 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Quote:
Kendba.com

Even there?

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Discount offer
Next Topic: Performance analysis, for free
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:15:08 CDT 2024