Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » how to join head section ,main section and trailer section (oracle 10g)
how to join head section ,main section and trailer section [message #542935] Fri, 10 February 2012 23:05 Go to next message
helloworld_28
hi to all ,

i have generate a report using report wizard but i want to know how join main section and head section , what ever you do in report wizard impact in main section ,i have done some head section ,when i run report, head section run first and main section in next page .. how to join both sections in single page output..

thank in advance....
Re: how to join head section ,main section and trailer section [message #542969 is a reply to message #542935] Sat, 11 February 2012 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
No idea, and I don't have Reports here to test it.

See whether Header's objects have "Page break after" set to "Yes" (as well as Trailer's objects "Page break before"). If you manage to find such a property, try to turn it off.

Otherwise, move objects you created in header & trailer to main section - one at its top (make them display on "First page"), another at its end (displayed at the "Last page").
Re: how to join head section ,main section and trailer section [message #542970 is a reply to message #542969] Sat, 11 February 2012 06:15 Go to previous message
aallan
Hi,
attach RDF to see the report...
Previous Topic: Is there a way to automate Oracle Reports?
Next Topic: Sub Drill-Down Report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:42:06 CDT 2024