Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Error message when passing the report parameter from command line (Oracle reports 9i, Windows Xp)
Error message when passing the report parameter from command line [message #541442] Tue, 31 January 2012 06:26 Go to next message
sarfraz_attari
Dear All

I prepared a report in Oracle reports and trying to run the report through command line by creating a batch file. but i am getting the following error message when i run the batch file

REP-0069: Internal error
REP-57054: In-process job terminated:Executed successfully but there were some errors when distribute the output
REP-50159: Executed successfully but there were some errors when distribute the output

the batch file is as follows
D:\DevSuiteHome_1\BIN\RWRUN p:\spannawazeit\spanna_wa_zeit.Rep userid=alrayatec/alrayatecprod@alraya.world
DESFORMAT=HTMLCSS DESTYPE='mail' DESNAME='sarfraz_it@hnd.com'

Thanks and regards

[Updated on: Tue, 31 January 2012 06:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Error message when passing the report parameter from command line [message #541448 is a reply to message #541442] Tue, 31 January 2012 07:02 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
It appears that syntax is somewhat wrong. What happens if you modify it according to the following example?

rwrun report=test.rdf userid=scott/tiger@mydb desformat=pdf DESTYPE=mail DESNAME="emp1@comp.com, emp2@comp.com"cc="emp3@comp.com"bcc="mgr@comp.com" replyto="me@comp.com" from="me@comp.com"

[Updated on: Tue, 31 January 2012 07:02]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Code to compute Price INCL of VAT
Next Topic: how to change from Portrait to landscape report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:45:45 CDT 2024