Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Report On vendor rating (oracle 10g)
icon4.gif  Report On vendor rating [message #524667] Mon, 26 September 2011 01:39 Go to next message
sudhir2btcscom

Hi,

I want to rate my vendor on quality and delivery rating basis.can anyone help me how to initiate.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 September 2011 01:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Report On vendor rating [message #524700 is a reply to message #524667] Mon, 26 September 2011 04:26 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'm not sure what is the question.

Reports is a tool used to display contents of a database using a format that is easy to read and understand to us, human beings. In most cases, it requires you to have a database and data stored within tables. You'd then write a query (or queries), fetch these data and present them.

There are some formulas in a file you attached. They show you how to calculate certain values. I don't know what is your input and what all these parameters mean or where they come from, but I suppose you do. It also says which value you should display in a report.

I'd suggest you to first create all queries you might need in a tool different from Reports (SQL*Plus or any GUI you are familiar with). Once you manage to produce a working query (the one that doesn't fail because of syntax or other errors, and the one that produces the result you need), it is relatively easy to use these scripts in Reports. Finally, it is matter of design to make the output pretty.
Previous Topic: What will be best design of report?
Next Topic: Report Direction Left-To-Right / Right-To-Lift at run time.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:00:32 CDT 2024