Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » How to make end user change password forcefully?? (Apex 3.2, Oracle 10g r2 EE )
How to make end user change password forcefully?? [message #524219] Thu, 22 September 2011 04:36 Go to next message
BBMamun
Hi in one of my applications I have used Apex authentication method, I have Apex End user creation page and also password change page in the application. I have used Strong password check method in changing password, which are working just fine. Now my requirement is I like to make the end user change their password on first log on. I figured out that I have to use the following Apex_Util functions
CHANGE_PASSWORD_ON_FIRST_USE Function, PASSWORD_FIRST_USE_OCCURRED Function but confused where to write the process. remember I like the user to be redirected to change password page from login page on first log on. Any help

Regars

Hasan Al Mamun
Programmer
Bangladesh Bank
Dhaka, bangladesh
Re: How to make end user change password forcefully?? [message #526954 is a reply to message #524219] Thu, 13 October 2011 21:08 Go to previous message
kinghow
I am interested to know how you achieve End user creation page and password change page .

Thanks

Daniel
Previous Topic: How to save :app_user to a column like update_by when recode update?
Next Topic: How can i create a report page with dynamic button in apex 4.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:04:47 CDT 2024