Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Weblogic, Forms and reports 11g - help with report server (weblogic 10.3.4 forms and report 11.1.1.4)
Weblogic, Forms and reports 11g - help with report server [message #507208] Fri, 13 May 2011 03:04 Go to next message
zantie
Hi Everyone

To start with i'm very new to forms and reports (3 months!!!) so my question may sound a bit silly.

At the moment we have 10 apps using forms and about 6 of them using reports. All the reports get run from the forms. We are upgrading forms and reports from 10g to 11g and the dev teams are not willing to recode the forms to pick up ENVID's etc. i have 1 reports server running and have configured to run one of the apps reports but my question is how do i get the other apps to run under that report server, can this be done.

I have thought about creating a report sever for each app but not sure if this is best practice and a bit over kill.

Would i be wrong to create a report server for each app.

Thanks
Re: Weblogic, Forms and reports 11g - help with report server [message #507486 is a reply to message #507208] Mon, 16 May 2011 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zantie
Hi

Sorry to bang on!!! but does anyone know the answer to the above question Smile
Re: Weblogic, Forms and reports 11g - help with report server [message #507507 is a reply to message #507486] Mon, 16 May 2011 06:52 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Apparently (& unfortunately) not (which is bad news). Must be because not so many people (who visit this forum) use Weblogic server. Perhaps you should ask people on Oracle Technology Network Forums - I suppose that they *should* know it and be able to provide assistance.
Previous Topic: Updating a column
Next Topic: Graph Wizard
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:49:03 CDT 2024