Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Oracle Reports - Template (merged) (oracle reports 10.1.2.3.0)
Oracle Reports - Template (merged) [message #498076] Tue, 08 March 2011 10:40 Go to next message
gabgentile
Hi at all,
i've any questions for templates of oracle reports.

1) It's possible to apply new custom template only at the margin section of the page? i've very complex reports and
application of new template re-design the original report. My necessity is to move the header and footer
information in a file centralized for eventually add/modify (for example new logo...)?

2) How apply custom template. The only way is to Wizard process?

3) I must to open any single rdf to apply new custom template (i have about 100 module...)?

Version oracle reports is 10.1.2.3.0.

Thanks in advance
Gabriele

Re: Oracle Reports - Template (merged) [message #498092 is a reply to message #498076] Tue, 08 March 2011 12:50 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As far as I know (which doesn't have to be true):

1. Template is applied to whole report, so - I'm afraid that you can't select which parts will be affected. If changes are really minor ones ("new logo", as you said), I think that it is easier to do that manually.
    Also, it is probably a good idea NOT to make report's layout fancy before applying a template. As you know, it redesigns the whole report and all changes you made are lost.
  2. I do it through Wizard.
  3. I'm afraid so ... I don't know any simpler way to apply a template to more than a single report; moreover, doing it in Reports Builder.

I'm afraid I didn't help at all. Sorry.
Previous Topic: MSG-01003: Errors =ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 128 in tablespace TEMP (merged 6)
Next Topic: Formula Column
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:54:15 CDT 2024