Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » FRM- 41213: Unable to connect to the report server error (Oracle Developer Suite 10g,Version 10.1.2.0.2,XP 32-Bit)
FRM- 41213: Unable to connect to the report server error [message #496355] Sun, 27 February 2011 04:07 Go to next message
navenis4u
Hi ,

I am getting the error FRM- 41213: Unable to connect to the report server error when trying to run report by calling from form.

Im not able to access even
with the urls.....rwservlet/showjobs
and /reports/conf/showjobs.

Is there any configuration need to be made in order to run report from form.

I use my report server name as rep_dpaoscit211 .

I havent added any line to any config file for reporting....

Please advice....

Thanks,
Naveen
Re: FRM- 41213: Unable to connect to the report server error [message #496366 is a reply to message #496355] Sun, 27 February 2011 04:33 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
It seems that something's wrong with your browser or internet connection, as you kept posting the same message all over again. I sent you a private message asking you not to do that, but in vain. Therefore, you are now banned for a hour (I hope you'll realize what went wrong and fix it). Anyway: don't multipost any more.

As of your question: I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer. Hopefully, someone else will provide assistance (note that it is Sunday, so - you'll have to be patient).
Previous Topic: help me error correction.
Next Topic: Report Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:34:39 CDT 2024