Home » Other » Marketplace » Self Employed with oracle technology (ORACLE)
icon7.gif  Self Employed with oracle technology [message #492713] Tue, 01 February 2011 23:43 Go to next message
shrikant1987

Dear all

I want to know is there any way to become a self employed person using any of oracle technology.

or I have to work for the others for all my life.... Smile
Re: Self Employed with oracle technology [message #492729 is a reply to message #492713] Wed, 02 February 2011 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Yes you can but you still have to work for your clients not exactly the same as a boss but there are similarities. Wink

Regards
Michel
Re: Self Employed with oracle technology [message #493230 is a reply to message #492713] Sun, 06 February 2011 23:09 Go to previous message
dtechedu
Of course. Such people are known as Oracle consultants. You will be on your own. Do not need to work for any boss. But you will be having clients for whom you provide service to. The best you are, the best money and value you get. All senior oracle developers (10+, 15+ yrs experienced guys) finally go as Oracle consultants.

Another option is teaching. You can do Oracle trainings to students. (Self employed).

Third option, write Oracle books!!
Previous Topic: First Data is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst with ORACLE Financial Applications experience
Next Topic: Job offer PL/SQL developer Zurich, Switzerland, Europe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:28:29 CDT 2024