Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Pagination (Oracle reports 6i + Patch 17, Windows XP)
Pagination [message #486908] Tue, 21 December 2010 03:52
jordi_r_r
Hello everyone,

I've a problem with the pagination of a report. The report is composed by some invoices. I want that when an invoice has an odd number of pages to include an empty page at the end of the invoice.

The goal is to use a printer which prints in both sides of a sheet. I want to print a report composed by diferent invoices but I don't want invoices to be mixed. I have said invoices in order to put an example but it could be another type of document.
If I have a report with 2 invoices and the first one only has 1 page, the printer will print in a side of a sheet the first invoice and in the other side of the same sheet the first page of the following invoice, and I want to print the first invoice in a sheet and the second one in another sheet. This is because I need to put a blank sheet between an invoice and the following when an invoice has an odd number of pages.
I managed to create a blank sheet when an invoice has an odd number of pages showing at the end of the invoice a frame with the "Page break after" property when the invoice has an odd number of pages, but then the pagination of the first invoice becomes one more page. Instead of showing 1/1 it's shown 1/2 and I don't want to be taken into account in the pagination the blank sheet.

Any suggestion how to resolve this problem?

Thank you very much in advance.

Jordi
Previous Topic: Report server from command line
Next Topic: SET_HYPERLINK
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:17:53 CDT 2024