Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Value to be displayed in Header (Reports 6i)
Value to be displayed in Header [message #480647] Tue, 26 October 2010 03:45 Go to next message
bala_id
Hi,

I have a requirement like this, There is a temporary table with one number column. This column would be updated in between pages trigger. In the header I want to display the value from this temporary table on each page. I tried this by putting a frame and displaying the values, but it displays same value for all the column. The table is properly getting updated in between pages trigger. I just want to know how to print the refreshed value in the header.

Appreciate if you can help me. Thanks in Advance.

With Regards,
Bala
Re: Value to be displayed in Header [message #480658 is a reply to message #480647] Tue, 26 October 2010 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
I would be very surprised if you can get reports to re-run the query whenever you change pages.
What exactly are you trying to achieve here?
Re: Value to be displayed in Header [message #480659 is a reply to message #480658] Tue, 26 October 2010 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bala_id
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am going to call the same report in a loop from forms for different customer numbers. I need to show the running sequence number across the reports. For example, when I am running the report for customer 1, if it has 2 pages, then first page i have to show 1 and second page 2. For customer 2, if its has 3 pages, first page i have to show 3, second page 4 and third page 5. Like this I need to show for all the customers.

Hope you would understand.

With Regards,
Bala
Re: Value to be displayed in Header [message #480660 is a reply to message #480659] Tue, 26 October 2010 04:28 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
The only way that's going to happen is if you run a single report for all customers. I can't see any way this would be physically possible otherwise.
Previous Topic: Sub Totals(Substraction),Is it Possible? (merged)
Next Topic: User Exist Concept
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:39:49 CDT 2024