Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » UnKnown Error In Report !!!! (Report Builder 6i)
UnKnown Error In Report !!!! [message #464069] Tue, 06 July 2010 03:04 Go to next message
alijeyan
Hi All .

I have An Application with 30 reports.
these report run without error but Now
when I want to Run Reports , I see this error :
Quote:

REP-0066: Error Executing CA utility .
REP-3335:Unhandled Internal CA error calaa 1

Please Help Me!

Thanks

Re: UnKnown Error In Report !!!! [message #464092 is a reply to message #464069] Tue, 06 July 2010 04:19 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This is an abnormal condition.
Oracle

Sometimes you may encounter an error that is known as an abnormal condition, which may arise from one of the following causes:
  • Someone has done something that prevented your application from completing the requested task. For example, if someone bypassed the user interface and changed data in a database table, they might have typed an invalid value.
  • A software bug prevented the requested task from completing.
Action: First contact your system administrator to determine if the message was caused by something other than Oracle Reports. If you determine that the message was not the result of user error or a system problem, then contact Oracle Support Services.

P.S. Forgot to say: try to recompile report(s) (all - <Ctrl + Shift + K>).

[Updated on: Tue, 06 July 2010 04:19]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Reports 6i: Printing reports on Pre-Printed Continuous staterionary
Next Topic: Oracle Discoverer Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:26:58 CDT 2024