Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to Print Customer Copy / Office Copy in rports 6i
How to Print Customer Copy / Office Copy in rports 6i [message #457796] Wed, 26 May 2010 01:05 Go to next message
qanita786
How to Print Customer Copy / Office Copy in rports 6i for example i want to print two copies of any report i want that on first copy of report shows CUSTOMER COPY and second copy of shows OFFICE COPY please also in mind that report my be on multiple pages

Regards

Faheem

Re: How to Print Customer Copy / Office Copy in rports 6i [message #457801 is a reply to message #457796] Wed, 26 May 2010 01:15 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
The simplest option would be to pass the "copy_owner" parameter to the report and print either "customer copy" or "office copy" according to the parameter's value. Who'd set it? The one who is printing it.

Or, you could create two layouts for the same report so you'd, actually, print both copies during the same print session. One layout would have "customer copy" on it, the another one "office copy".

I guess there are more possibilities, but these are the simplest ones I can think of at the moment.
Previous Topic: Errors RDF to REP
Next Topic: Help needed for ageing report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:51:37 CDT 2024