Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Oracle Reports in Excel format (Oracle Reports 2.5)
icon3.gif  Oracle Reports in Excel format [message #439127] Thu, 14 January 2010 08:46 Go to next message
alithegr8@gmail.com
Hi ,

The environment of my company consist of an ERP system developed using Oracle Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5. Now, due to increase in business activities, there is a lot of requests from users for reports in Excel sheet.

Our company is planning for Oracle ERP Rel 12....and it is under process of analysis..due to which there is no chance of upgrade to latest Developer Suite.

As of now, to fulfill user requirements of Excel based reports...what do you think is best and permanent solution?
Is there any plug-in or Business Process or Business Intelligence application llike ORACLE BI Spreadsheet plug-in..which meets our demand.

Please suggest ....As of now provide users with options to run the report and generate output in HTML format, from there, they copy it to Excel..but this process is not at all user friendly and feasible.

I appreciate your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

Re: Oracle Reports in Excel format [message #515180 is a reply to message #439127] Fri, 08 July 2011 07:30 Go to previous message
tonyb2
A product called "Transform" can receive any text report from any system using a virtual printer driver on MS Windows and can parse out the data and drop it onto a pre-defined .XLS sheet in any format desired. sprolinux.com/Transform.aspx
Previous Topic: uifont.ali - report server problem in arabic
Next Topic: How To Convert Data from Reports 6i to oracle Table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:13:54 CDT 2024