Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Preview of the Report on Screen in Report 10g (Oracle Reports 10g, Windows XP.)
Preview of the Report on Screen in Report 10g [message #438637] Mon, 11 January 2010 05:50
suyogsheth
Hi,

I am a new user in 10g (Forms & Reports). Previously i was using D2K(Forms & Reports).
I want some information Regarding ORacle Reports 10g.
I have created a report in D2K. Now i want to Run this report by using Oracle Report Developer 10g.
I have installed Oracle 10g Forms & Reports. The report for which i am working is in Folder on my D Drive. Eg. D:\Reports\B2RE910DE.fmb.
I have installed Oracle Dev Suite 10g on my machines E Drive.
When have compileg my Report. Now i click on the Run Web Layout Option.I am also giving the required values for the report Parameters. But it will not show the report on the Screen. The Report(.PDF) file is going to store in the Folder : E:\DevSuiteHome_2\reports\cache.
It will generate a unique Report ID for that Report.
My Problem is : 1 - I want to Show(View) this Report on my Screen when i click on the Run Web Report Option.
2.- My Reports ID is B2RE910DE. Can we assign this Report ID for the Generated PDF file name.

I have searched on Google. But still my Problem has not solved.
Requesting you to please help me for this.
Previous Topic: How to increase JVM Heap Size at forms runtime
Next Topic: error with FRM-92101
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:10:27 CDT 2024